Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Beliefs.

My faith plays a huge part in my life. I am a very passionate woman. I am passionate about Jesus Christ. I am passionate about human rights. I am passionate about sexual health. I am passionate about children. I am passionate about my family. I am passionate about my job.
I truly believe that God has blessed me beyond all compare. He gave me the best family, husband and children that anyone could ever ask for. My husband and my children are all healthy. I would gladly live in a box if it meant that my husband and children could be healthy. The rest of my family is relatively healthy. We don't starve. There are several people who would make sure that we have food and a roof over our head. My husband and I have great jobs and work with wonderful people. My children go to one of the top schools in Georgia. I still have not only all but one of my grandparents, but I also have a great-grandmother who is still around.
I am glad that I have this pain. I would rather have all of the things/people I mentioned above and have this pain for the rest of my life than to lose any of the above. I would rather be the one who has to deal with this than my family have to deal with one ounce of the physical and emotional pain that I have.
I know that God has given me this blessing for a reason beyond my understanding, but I finally feel like He has given me a hint as to what he has in store for me. I have prayed about it, thought about it, talked about it, and I realized that He wants me to help others through what I have been through for the past seven  years. I have always liked to research pelvic conditions. I have several that cause my chronic pelvic pain, but I have also researched other diseases just so that I am aware for others who I come in contact with.
When reading my blog, I will be posting several things about my faith in God. However, one of the things that I mentioned above is that I am passionate about human rights. I say that I am mostly liberal, but I do have some conservatives values (after all, I was raised conservative). I believe that every person on earth should have the right to love who they want to love and have the same rights as any other couple, but I also believe that it should be called a "civil union" instead of "marriage". After all, marriage is a christian concept. I believe in the right to bear arms, but I also believe that huge clips for civilians is a little much. I believe that a woman should have the RIGHT to have an abortion, but I would never have one myself. There are millions of children in the world who are either in foster care, or are severely abused or neglected. I believe that the war on drugs is ridiculous. There are so many people taking up space in prison because they decided that they didn't care about their bodies. Unless it was a violent or civil crime against someone else, drug addicts should be given the option to go to rehabilitation. I believe that if it is a small amount of drugs and they're not addicted, we should leave them alone. I think that marijuana is medicine. It is herbal and good for you. There have been no documented deaths because of marijuana. It is much safer than alcohol or even processed foods. I honestly believe that if marijuana were legal, there would be less people addicted to pills (again, bad for you). It would be a good medicine for people with chronic pelvic pain (or any type of chronic pain).
You may wonder why the heck I am telling you all of this. I want you to know more about me. I am hoping that we will become great friends through this blog. My email address and my phone number is on my profile. While these are the things that I believe in, my family, my husband and my friends are pretty conservative. I think that diet has a lot to do with the reason some of us are in so much pain. I think that we need to completely cut processed foods out of our diets (though it is very hard to do for my family right now because our budget doesn't allow for it.One day, hopefully soon, we can re-do our budget to allow for a better diet.
Another thing that I am passionate about is sex. It is nearly impossible for someone with all of the diseases that I have, it is nearly impossible to have sex with my husband. It drives me crazy when people who CAN have sex, don't. I just can't see why they wouldn't (if they're married). I would give almost anything if I could be intimate with my husband that way. I believe in helping women learn more about their sexual health.
I shared this picture with you because I truly believe that God has given me the strength to endure the pain this far, I have benefited from it tremendously, and I have become more devoted to God in the process. Please remember to share my blog! I know that there isn't much on here yet, but I have just started. I have so many plans for this blog already. I pray that God gives me the patience and wisdom to sit down and type what I need to type to help others like I want to. If you have any questions of me or think of any topics that you would like for me to write about, please feel free to ask any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment